4* All Inclusive Grotto Bay Resort
Swim in the shallow waters off the private pink sand beach or in the fresh water pool, or languish in the outdoor Jacuzzi located in a beautiful garden setting above the beach. Sail, snorkel, wind surf, dive ancient wrecks or explore the delicate and beautiful coral reefs. Take a boat cruise on a sunny afternoon or during a glorious sunset. Play tennis night or day, or work out in the new gym. Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa is conveniently located within five minutes of two of Bermuda’s finest golf courses.
The resort offers two fine-dining options. At The Palm Court, enjoy a relaxed and tropical atmosphere for casual dining. An island-inspired menu and an exotic beverage menu ensure there is something for everyone’s taste. Or try the elegant Hibiscus Room that features traditional European cuisine with a Bermuda flavor – the perfect choice for more formal dining. If you just want to grab a drink and mingle, head to the Rum House Bar.
Relax at the Cave Spa where there are a variety of different types of massages, facials, manicures, pedicures, and body scrubs to choose from. Grotto Bay Beach Resort & Spa’s extensive amenities allow you to experience the ultimate in relaxation without even leaving the resort.
For children there’s a playground as well as a superb Water Park featuring a huge slide, super soaker slingshot and trampoline located in the ocean off the beach, making Grotto Bay a great option for a family holiday. A maximum of 2 children under 12 years may share a room with up to 2 adults. There is a bus stop at hotel for easy access to the rest of the island and this package includes an unlimited bus and ferry pass.
- Return flights from Dublin including taxes.
- 1 checked bag per person.
- Return airport transfers in Bermuda.
- 7 nights accommodation in room type of your choice.
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and evening meal, each day.
- Unlimited bar brand drinks (wine/champagne excluded).
- Non-motorised water sports.
- Use of other sports facilities (may be seasonal)
- Unlimited bus/ferry pass.
- Bermuda sales tax, tourism tax and gratuities.
Low Season 2019: allow approx €3000 per adult
High Season 2019: allow approx €3400 per adult
Year Round 2019:
Child (age 3 – 11 years) sharing with adult: allow approx €1650 per child
Child (age 12 – 16 years) sharing with adult: allow approx €1800 per child
These guideline prices are based on staying 7 nights in an Ocean View Superior room. Higher category rooms available (additional cost will apply). Frequent free night offers are available at Grotto Bay Beach Resort. We will check if an offer applies on your travel dates.
- Single supplement. High Season (26 Jun – 19 Aug) flight supplement from approx €140 pp.
- If your stay encompasses 2 different rate periods the relevant rates will be applied pro-rata.
- Child rate includes a rollaway bed.
- Children under 3 stay & eat free. Crib provided – no charge.
All packages subject to exchange rate & availability. Blackout dates apply. Prices are indicative only and subject to official quotation. E&OE.
Frequent free night offers are available at Grotto Bay Beach Resort. We will check if an offer applies on your travel dates. For a special occasion holiday, honeymoon or just a treat, check out the option of travelling in Business Class. There are some great deals to be had!
Interested in this type of holiday or something along these lines?
Give Aloha Holidays a call now on 01 – 2108391 and we’d be happy to help.