USA and Hawaii
- Return flights from Ireland to Hawaii with a stop over in your connecting mainland USA or Canadian city on the way out or the way home.
- 1 item of checked baggage per person (2 items if travelling Business Class).
- Your choice of hotel or self-catering apartment accommodation in Hawaii.
- Your choice of hotel in mainland USA or Canadian city.
- Full Hawaiian information pack to include maps, information on transfers, places to visit, tours to consider, etc.
- Car hire may be arranged on request but is not recommended for stays in Honolulu.
- Airport transfers in Hawaii can also be arranged (additional cost applies).
Please bear in mind that the cheapest fares do not necessarily make for the best itineraries. You could end up with long layovers in connecting airports. Aloha Holidays will always do its best to ensure your flight itinerary makes best use of your budget, your holiday time and your preferences (e.g. fewest flight segments, fastest route, best value).
Low Season 2019: allow €2800 per person
High Season 2019: allow €3600 per person
These guideline prices are based on staying 4 nights room only in a 4* hotel on The Strip in Las Vegas and 7 nights room only in a 3* hotel with a Partial Ocean View room in Honolulu. Better views and higher category hotels will add to the price.
The hotel guide prices include local taxes and are based on room only accommodation. They do not include daily resort fees which are paid locally to the hotel (estimate $25-35 per room per day as a rough guide).
We have taken mid-priced estimated air fares (not the very cheapest) and included known taxes to give you a ballpark budget figure. They are probably a bit on the high side but there could easily be cheaper fares available or special hotel offers, particularly if you book in advance. Upgrading to Business Class is a great honeymoon option, particularly if you travel during low season when it may only cost a few hundred per person extra.
All packages offered subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are indicative only and subject to official quotation. E&OE.
By stopping off for a few nights in mainland USA or Canada on your way to/from Hawaii you will have to pay for your checked bags locally at the check-in desk for each internal flight segment in the USA (i.e. Los Angeles to Hawaii). Allow approximately $25-30 per checked bag per flight segment.
Interested in this type of holiday or something along these lines?
Give Aloha Holidays a call now on 01 – 2108391 and we’d be happy to help.