Two Island Holidays
Can’t decide which of the Hawaiian islands to visit? Combine a 5 night stay in the Waikiki area of Honolulu on the island of Oahu (the vibrant capital of the islands featuring restaurants, bars and shops to be explored and home to the world-famous Waikiki beach) with 5 nights on one of the outer islands. Choose from either(The Magic Isle), (The Garden Isle), or (The Island of Adventure). We recommend you book a hire car for the 5 days of your stay to give you the best opportunity to explore the delights of your chosen island.
Aloha Holidays’ tailor made holiday and honeymoon packages in Hawaii include:
- Return flights from Ireland to Hawaii.
- 1 item of checked baggage per person (2 items if travelling Business Class).
- Your choice of hotel or self-catering apartment accommodation on two Hawaiian islands (5n each island).
- Return inter-island flights between 2 islands in Hawaii (checked baggage not included, must be paid for at check-in).
- Car hire for your stay on Maui, Big Island or Kauai
- Full information pack to include maps, information on transfers, places to visit, tours to consider, etc.
- Car hire is not recommended for stays in Honolulu.
- Airport transfers in the Hawaiian Islands can also be arranged (additional cost applies).
Please bear in mind that the cheapest fares do not necessarily make for the best itineraries. You could end up with long layovers in connecting airports. Aloha Holidays will always do its best to ensure your flight itinerary makes best use of your budget, your holiday time and your preferences (e.g. fewest flight segments, fastest route, best value).
Low Season 2019: allow €2600 per person
High Season 2019: allow €3600 per person
These guideline prices are based on staying in 3* hotels in Partial Ocean View rooms on both islands. Better views and higher category hotels will add to the price. The hotel guide prices include local taxes and are based on room only accommodation. They do not include daily resort fees which are paid locally to the hotel (estimate $25-35 per room per day as a rough guide).
We have taken mid-priced estimated air fares (not the very cheapest) and included known taxes to give you a ballpark budget figure. They are probably a bit on the high side but there could easily be cheaper fares available or special hotel offers, particularly if you book in advance. Upgrading to Business Class is a great honeymoon option, particularly if you travel during low season when it may only cost a few hundred per person extra.
All packages offered subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are indicative only and subject to official quotation. E&OE.
You could also decide to stop off for a few nights in mainland USA on your way to/from Hawaii however the airfare will increase and you will have to pay for your checked bags locally at the check-in desk for each internal flight segment in the USA (i.e. Los Angeles to Hawaii). Allow approximately $25-%30 per checked bag per flight segment.
Interested in this type of holiday or something along these lines?
Give Aloha Holidays a call now on 01 – 2108391 and we’d be happy to help.